Okay, so here's the deal. I could use a little extra income, and I could use it by yeseterday. Therefore, I'm currently taking – *trumpet fanfare* – emergency art commissions~!
I'll do just about anything for you, artwise. Please hire me? I like drawrin'?
Googl links are to samples on my deviantArt page. Speaking of, you can find my gallery here for a small sampling, though most of the stuff here in my gallery is fairly old and needs to be updated. I know my stuff isn't really professional-grade, but it's all I have to work with at the moment.
- $20 - Page o' Sketches. Whatever you want. Concept sketches, although I have no samples in my gallery at the moment.
- $45 - "Clean" linework portrait. $5 per extra character. Flat colours optional. Line width optional, it doesn't have to be super skinny lines.
- $55 - Super cleaned linework portrait. Plus colour, plus shading, the whole shebang. Basically, a nice finished piece. Lighting, texturing, the whole nine yards. At least eight yards, for sure.
All prices are negotiable depending on the level of complexity!
Samples of works are available on request, if they aren't here in my gallery.
Please send me private message with interest. If we can work something out everyone's happy with, I'll forward you PayPal details for payment, and try to get you an ETA of some kind!
I will strive to maintain open communication during the entire process, and provide "progress shots" that the commissioner can use to advise where they want their artwork to go. My tablet is yours for the hiring!
• Oh, and I have to be forthright about one last thing: I can't guarantee that I'm going to get your commission done super quick. I'm aiming for a week, give or take a few days on either end, for the sketches and clean lines. Maybe two weeks, at the very most, for more complex shenanigans. At the end of the day, though, I'm going to do my best for you!
I'm sorry to flail, but I could use the help right now, and I'm more than willing to work for it.
Last Minute Caveats:
- I don't do explicit content. Sorry, but you'll have to find somebody else for that.
- More to be added as I think of it but I think I've covered everything.